10 May, 2011
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Pops
Posted by: Romain Vetter In: Recipes
We have done already many cake pops… How about combining strawberries and pops. Discover the delicious but simple Chocolate Covered Strawberries Pops recipe. Your kids and your love ones will certainly love it.
- 25 strawberries
- 1 rainbow sprinkle jar (around 3 ounces)
- 4 eggs
- 2 packages of chocolate candy coating
- 25 lollipop sticks
- 1 box of styrofoam
- Start by cleaning your 25 strawberries. Remove all strawberry leafs and cut about 1 inch into each strawberry. You want to have the bottom of the strawberry to be flat.
- Melt the 2 packages of chocolate candy coating in a large bowl (microwave upon package direction).
- Start dipping the tip of each lollipop sticks (one by one) and immediately insert it into each strawberry (at the flat bottom of the strawberry).
- Once you have done it for all strawberries, start dipping them completely into the chocolate candy coating and set them up on your styrofoam box. As soon as you are done, sprinkle them with your rainbow jar. Let them cool completely in your fridge for an hour.
Baking time: N/A. – Servings: 25. – Back to Top