02 May, 2011
Blueberry Crumb Cake Pops
Posted by: Nadia Mansour In: Recipes
Any blueberries fans around? Here is our latest recipe with pictures! They taste like a blueberry pie… but they are called Blueberry Crumb Cake Pops. Enjoy this new creative recipe.
- 3 Cups of all Purpose flour
- 1.5 Cups of sugar
- 6oz dry blueberry jello mix
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups buttermilk
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (microwaves and strained)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz dry blueberry jello mix
- 4-6 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbs Vietnamese cinnamon
- 1 stick of room temp. butter
- 1. Add all the dry ingredients, then incorporate all of the wet mixing in the frozen blueberries at the end.
- Put two cake pans and bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until the centers are cooked through
- Let cool completely.
- Now start the crumb topping.
- Microwave the blueberries for three minutes and then strain the juices and disgard the skins.
- Add your room temperature butter to the cooled blueberry juices and mix on med speed until combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the blueberry jello mix.
- Add in 4-6+ cups of powdered sugar just until you reach a buttercream consistency that can hold peeks.
- Add the flour, cinnamon and brown sugar into a bowl.
- Add in the butter and using your hands rub all the ingredients together until you have formed small crumbs.
- Lay it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Put it together:
- Crumb up your cooled cake mixture.
- Add a cup of frosting at a time to the cake until you can form the cake into balls without it falling apart.
- Dip you cooled cake balls into white chocolate vanilla candy coating and the sprinkle while wet with the crumb topping mixture.
Baking time: 25 minutes. – Servings: 23. – Back to Top